Invoice & Payment from Rebellious UnicornsUpdated 8 months ago
Did you recently contract for or perform at one of our events?
For all payments, we do require that you to invoice us for payment. Please ensure the following information is on the invoice:
- Made out to Rebellious Unicorns Production Company Inc. Kelowna, BC
- Ensure it is in a PDF format as we use scanning software to help us process these invoices. We will not accept Word or Google Doc invoices as our system cannot process this.
- Ensure to include details including what service you provided and the date of the service
- Add on GST if you are required to
- Send the complete PDF Invoice to [email protected]
- Payments typically take 2 - 4 weeks to issue and process
- Processing does not begin until after the performance date or the end of the contract
We issue payment one of two primary ways:
- With Visa if you accept it (this is usually the fastest way) - this must be processes through a secure online system. We will never email or provide our payment information over the phone
- With Plooto -(a Canadian based payment software that operates like e-transfer just not as quick). If it is your first time receiving payment this way from us you can either provide us with direct deposit details or you will receive an email with information on how to link your bank account to the software. This only needs to happen once. All future payments will be automatically deposited into this account and you receive emails from Plooto when payments have been issued and when you should expect to receive payment.
Was this article helpful?